AND UPFITTERS SINCE 2010
"Ice Cream Sandwich"™ Sequential Guidance Flare Designed to take a beating, the “Ice Cream Sandwich”™ sequential flare enhances your safety by warning and guiding motorists. Pi-Lit® intelligent technology automatically synchronizes each flare making deployment quick and safe. No “Master”, no “Slave”, no programming.
Turn on and drop. That’s all there is to it! Perfect for police, fire, first responders, military, maintenance crews, DOT safety personnel, utility companies, mass evacuation, etc. the ICS sequential flare is an advancement over random-flashing “hockey pucks” and traditional magnesium perchlorate flame flares.
The enhanced warning, no fire hazard, and reusable nature is what makes the ICS sequential flare a better choice than traditional incendiary flares. Available in both a rechargeable and alkaline battery versions, the sequential flares will allow for multiple deployments on a single charge or battery set. Something you don’t get with traditional incendiary flares. Saving you time and money while keeping you and your personnel safe on the road!
WARN AND GUIDE "Moving" light is more effective at alerting and guiding drivers than random-flashing stationary patterns. Enhance the safety of your team, family, self by using sequential warning lights.
Protect your health, environment, and pants Flame flares are dangerous, period. Breathing in the magnesium fumes, accidental fire, flammable spills, water runoff pollution, holes in your pants; the list of negatives go on, much like the cost of fuse flares.
Control all from one any one flare controls the entire network of flares. Change any parameter (e.g., pattern) on all flares from any single flare. That flare will send a message to the network of flares and will change their patterns as well. In addition, no need to turn off each flare. The user can do a "group off" from any flare and all the flares will turn off. 5 patterns There are five patterns the user can choose from. Four of the patterns are sequential and one simultaneous flash. Please click here to see the animation of the patterns. Group frequency channels The are times when you want two groups of flares to work together or not work together. Now with our easy group channel (frequency) programming feature the operator can change the group frequency on multiple sets at once.
- Intelligent radio technology automatically positions flares in correct sequence for quick and simple deployment.
- Any one flare controls entire network of flares. Changing a parameter such as pattern only requires the user to use one flare. That flare will send a message to the network of flares and will change their patterns as well. In addition, no need to turn off each flare. The user can do a "group off" from any flare and all the flares will turn off. 50+ foot range (15 meters) between flares (when on the ground), 1,000 feet (330 meters) when placed on top of a cone.
- No limit to the number of flares in a string.
- Rugged and compact, the flares can withstand the harsh environment of a roadway while stowing small in vehicle or motorcycle. "Moving" light is more effective at alerting and guiding drivers than random-flashing stationary patterns.
- 12 bright through-hole side LEDs,
- 4 bright surface mount top LEDs
- 1-mile visibility with 360-degree horizontal viewing angle and 180-degree vertical projection.
- Uses an accelerometer to detect the flare's orientation. This will automatically choose which set of LEDs to flash. Flares in horizontal position (lying on ground), side LEDs will flash. Vertical position (attached to vehicle), top LEDs will flash. The tilt sensor can be disabled.
- Magnetic base to allow mounting on vehicles, signs, cones, etc. Mounting flares on back of vehicle creates an effective light bar. Lock the flash to the top LEDs when the flares are lying horizontally on the ground and you can brightly illuminate a traditional cone.
- Five flash patterns to choose from. Four sequential patterns, one simultaneous pattern.
- Battery status check with a push of a button. No need to change batteries unnecessarily! Ask the flare its' battery state. Reverse the sequence direction with a push of a button. From any flare, the user can change the direction of the sequence. This can be done for deployment so that the user can drop the last flare in the sequence first, walk up stream towards traffic, and drop the first flare in the sequence last.
- "Endoskeleton" carrying case allows for quick and safe deployment/retrieval of flares. Leave the flares flashing while you collect and snap them onto the case. The flashing flares in your hand will make you visible to traffic as you return to your vehicle.